Crab in Shrimp Paste Coconut Sauce
4 large Crabs cut in half
3 tbsps. Oil
3 tbsps. Garlic chopped
2 tbsps. Onion, finely chopped
2 tbsps. Ginger, finely chopped
¼ cup Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
¼ cup Green Bell Pepper, cut into strips
2-3 pcs Red Chili, chopped
5 tbsps. Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Regular
1 cup Coconut milk
Barrio Fiesta Fish Sauce to taste
Ground Black pepper to taste
- In a wok, sauté onion, ginger, garlic and red chili in oil.
- Add red bell pepper, green bell pepper and spring onions. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add the crabs and Barrio Fiesta Regualar Bagoong and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk and let it simmer until the crabs cook thoroughly.
- Season with Barrio Fiesta Fish sauce and ground black pepper.
- Makes 4 servings