Fried Adobo Tortilla w/ Mango Salsa
½ Pork Kasim/Pigue (Pork Shoulder), cut into cubes
1-2 cups Oil
2 tbsps. Garlic
¼ cup Soy Sauce
½ cup Barrio Fiesta Panlutong Sukang Tuba
4 pcs Tortilla Wrapper, cut into triangles, fried
2 tbsps. Sour Cream
Pinch of Sugar to taste
Pinch of Salt to taste
Pinch of Pepper to taste
1/3 cup Dried Mangoes, chopped
2-4 tbsps. Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy
¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- Combine all mango salsa ingredients and chill
- In a pan, sauté garlic in oil and sear meat.
- Add soy sauce and Barrio Fiesta Panlutong Sukang Tuba and simmer until meat is fork tender
- Season with sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the cooked meat into bite sizes and fry meat. Set aside.
- In a serving bowl, add fried adobo and arrange fried tortilla wrapper on the side.
- Top with the mango salsa and sour cream
- Makes 4 servings