Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy
Excitingly spicy, Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy offers a hot experience for Filipinos who love spicy food. Use this as an ingredient for your authentic Filipino dishes or as a side or condiment for your meals for an extra kick in every mouthful. Try our spicy bagoong today!
Who doesn’t love spicy food? From siling haba to siling labuyo, there are plenty of authentic Filipino dishes that excite diners with their spice. Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy brings that exciting spice to your savory dishes and snacks.
Our spicy shrimp paste is made from pure shrimp paste (or alamang), salt, and chilis. It’s the perfect addition to your condiments especially if you want more from flavorful chili bagoong blend. Replace your regular bagoong with Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy to get a kick out of hot and flavorful foods you can have at home.
Spicy Filipino Cuisine
Many authentic Filipino dishes use bagoong for its earthy umami flavor, but why not take it up a notch by adding some spiciness to it? With Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy, you can make dishes like:
- Binagoongan – Meat sautéed in bagoong, garlic, peppercorns, and bay leaves
- Bicol Express – Stewed pork in spicy coconut cream; add spicy shrimp paste for an even spicier dish!
- Pinakbet – Mixed vegetables sautéed in bagoong
- Bagoong Rice– Stir-fried rice sautéed with bagoong
You can also use bagoong as a side or condiment for other popular Filipino dishes and snacks such as:
- Hilaw na Mangga– Unripe green mangoes
- Kesong Puti Dynamite Lumpia – Siling haba stuffed with cheese spring rolls; use our spicy bagoong as a dip to complement the chili’s mild spiciness!
- Kare-kare– Stewed meat in thick peanut sauce
- Ginisang Kangkong– Sautéed kangkong with meat
Plenty of possibilities for the Filipino foodie! So, if you love your foods spicy, replace your regular bagoong with Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy for a hot twist in everyday Filipino dishes.
Where to Buy Spicy Bagoong
You can find Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy in leading supermarkets and grocery stores nationwide. You can also order your bagoong and other Barrio Fiesta products online at our official Lazada store.
Buy our spicy bagoong available for only Php 115 for 250 grams.