Crispy Joy Breading Mix
Cook fried chicken and fried pork chop like an expert with Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy Breading Mix. It’s an all-purpose breading mix made from high-quality flours and starches, blended to perfection with special seasonings and spices. The breading mix’s distinctive umami blend makes fried meats more delicious, while delivering that satisfying crunch everyone loves. It provides a crispy and savory layer the entire family will enjoy munching on!
Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy Breading Mix is available in two flavors: Original and Spicy. Try our breading mix now to elevate your family’s home-cooked meals!
Cooking with Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy
Frying is the quickest and easiest way to cook, and it’s also the perfect lunch or pa-baon for your kids! Here are some quick and easy-to-follow fried food recipes your family will love.
Breaded Fried Chicken
Cook a juicier, crunchier, and tastier version of your family’s favorite fried chicken with the Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy. You can achieve this easily in just two steps.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and Crispy Joy breaded mix. For an added crunch, you can dip the chicken pieces in a scrambled egg mixture and then coat with salted crackers.
- Fry until crispy and golden brown.
Viola! You can place the chicken pieces into your kid’s lunch box and they’ll be sure to thank you for their delicious baon.
Breaded Fried Porkchop
Do you and your family like pork chop that’s a little bit saltier? Then this recipe is for you!
- Marinate the pork chop in Barrio Fiesta Patis, Barrio Fiesta White Vinegar, and calamansi for about an hour. For best results, let them marinate overnight.
- Coat the pork chop pieces generously with Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy.
- Fry the pork chop pieces until crispy and golden brown. This will take about 5-7 minutes per side.
Don’t forget to serve your pork with rice and flavorful dips to satisfy your family’s tummies! They’ll look forward to lunch every time you cook this classic dish. Truly, only Barrio Fiesta can give you the delicious umami taste of fried food everyone knows and loves.