- 1⁄2 kg Galunggong or Alumahan
- 2 pcs. Medium Tomato, quartered
- 1 cup Oil for frying
- 1 pc. medium Onion, chopped
- 1 pc. small Ginger, julienned cut
- 2 tbsps. Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Garlic Bits
- 1 cup Water
- 1⁄2 cup Long Beans (sitaw), cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1⁄2 cup Squash Blossoms, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup Okra, cut on a bias
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry galunggong or alumahan. Set aside.
- In a pot combine the fried sh, tomato, onion, ginger, Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Garlic Bits and water. Bring to a boil then simmer.
- Add the remaining vegetables, cover the pot and cook further until vegetables are fully cooked.
- Adjust taste with salt and pepper
- Makes 6 servings