Fried Adobo Tortilla W/ Mango Salsa
- 1⁄2 Pork Kasim/Pigue (Pork Shoulder), cut into cubes
- 1-2 cups Oil
- 2 tbsps. Garlic
- 1⁄4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Barrio Fiesta Panlutong Sukang Tuba
- 4 pcs Tortilla Wrapper, cut into triangles, fried
- 2 tbsps. Sour Cream
- Pinch of Sugar to taste
- Pinch of Salt to taste
- Pinch of Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Dried Mangoes, chopped
- Combine all mango salsa ingredients and chill
- In a pan, sauté garlic in oil and sear meat.
- Add soy sauce and Barrio Fiesta Panlutong Sukang Tuba and simmer until meat is fork tender
- Season with sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the cooked meat into bite sizes and fry meat. Set aside.
- In a serving bowl, add fried adobo and arrange fried tortilla wrapper on the side.
- Top with the mango salsa and sour cream
- Makes 4 servings