Fried Tofu In Sweet Creamy Bagoong Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Regular
- 1 cup Tofu, cut into 1 inch by 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup All Purpose Cream
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. Green Bell Pepper, chopped into small cubes
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Oil for deep frying
- Deep fry the tofu for about 5 mins. Drain excess oil and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the all purpose cream, mayonnaise, sugar, onion, garlic and bell pepper and Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Regular.
- On a separate bowl, add the fried tofu and sauce, you can add some green long chilies for garnish.
- Makes 4 servings