Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Rice With Prawns
- 4 pcs Prawns, large, peeled & deveined 1/3 cup Pork Belly, diced into small pieces
- 2 tbsp. Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Spicy
- 3 tbsps. Oil
- 2 tbsps. Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 pc Green Mango, sliced thinly
- 4 cups White Rice, cooked
- 1 pc Egg, scrambled, sliced thinly,
- 4 tbsps. Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Regular 1 tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Chicken or Pork broth
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Garnish: Leeks, sliced thinly
- Garlic, chopped and fried
- Combine prawns, pork belly, ginger, and Barrio Fiesta Spicy Bagoong in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes
- Pan-grill prawns and pork belly. Set aside
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil
- Add the pan-grilled pork belly and cooked white rice
- Add Barrio Fiesta Regular Bagoong and mix thoroughly with rice.
- Make sure everything is combined well.
- Mix mangoes, egg and cilantro
- Season with ground black pepper to taste
- Add the pan-grilled prawns on top of the Barrio Fiesta Bagoong rice.
- Makes 4 servings