Garlic Chicken Cheese with Barrio Fiesta’s Crispy Joy Breading Mix Original
Crispy and golden brown on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, and paired with the irresistible flavor of garlic and cheese. Complete your Filipino Barrio Fiesta celebration with this Garlic Chicken Cheese recipe.
To make your chicken breast more delicious, you may use Barrio Fiesta’s Crispy Joy Breading Mix. This all-purpose breading mix will provide your chicken with a layer of crisp and savory flavor that your family will enjoy!
- 8 breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¾ cup Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy Breading Mix Original
- 1 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cooking oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix the Crispy Joy Breading Mix and cheddar cheese.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Place the garlic in the saucepan and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter mixture to coat then press into the mixture of breading mix and cheese.
- Drizzle the chicken with any remaining butter and top with the breading mix and cheese mixture.
- Fry the chicken breasts until golden brown and juices run clear.
You love to cook and we love to share delightfully delicious recipes!
Check out these authentic Filipino dishes you can easily make with Barrio Fiesta’s specially made products.