Spicy Chicken Mushroom
Chicken is one of the most common meats you typically use in your well-loved recipes. There are various chicken dishes that your family may love, such as tinola, adobo, and afritada.
After mastering the traditional Filipino chicken recipes, why not try something new? Serve a fresh dish to your loved ones, and maybe they will have a new favorite for lunch and dinner!
This Spicy Chicken Mushroom recipe is easy to prepare and cook. By only using store-bought ingredients, such as canned mushroom and Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy Breading, and pantry staples, you can come up with a new chicken dish you and your family will love.
- 1⁄2 slice Chicken breast
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy Breading Mix Spicy
- 1⁄2 pc small onion
- 3 pcs garlic cloves
- 3⁄4 cup Button mushroom, sliced
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the chicken by lightly seasoning with salt and pepper
- Coat the chicken breast with Barrio Fiesta Crispy Joy Breading Mix Spicy
- In a frying pan, deep fry-coated chicken breast until golden brown.
- In another frying pan, sauté onion and garlic. Add cornstarch slurry (cornstarch + 3 tbsp. water) and butter, stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushroom and sauté for another 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the sauteed mushroom gravy over the chicken breast. Serve with rice.
You love to cook and we love to share delightfully delicious recipes!
Check out these authentic Filipino dishes you can easily make with Barrio Fiesta’s specially made products.